RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] OT: SUV Test Drive

  • mcslists
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2 4:46 PM
      Actually I own an 2004 Escape -- the regular not the Hybrid. I use the AC
      extensively during the summer on Max Cool (recirculating air) and get about
      18-21 miles per gallon (V6 engine and 4 wheel drive)

      I never thought I was an SUV person (I owned a 1991 Ford Mustang Convertible
      previous to the Escape) but I had one for a rental car when I flew into
      Austin one Thanksgiving while doing some consulting to drive to my sister's
      house on 290 outside of Houston. That one trip really changed my mind.

      It has been a GREAT car. I actually have the Limited package with leather
      seats and all the other bells and whistles. Still use it to go geocaching
      off road though and love it!!

      Aka LSUMonica