Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Camp Little Cachers

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
      Not volunteering myself....
      but I probably have crafting supplies to contribute to the cause when you
      identify those needs.

      So you know.
      Tygress of many, um, bits and things

      On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 04:44:42 -0000 "Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm"
      <nowak@...> writes:
      > Hi Everyone,
      > jepennx2 and I/us (cpnowak) are looking for volunteers to help out
      > with the camp little cachers program at the 2006 Texas Challenge.
      > Last years program was amazing and allowed parents to compete in
      > the
      > challenge when otherwise they would have needed to stay back with
      > their children. The actual challenge part can be too rigorous and
      > fast paced for some little ones and there are those children who
      > would
      > simply prefer to stay back and have a great time doing projects,
      > playing games and interacting with other rugrats. jepennx2 was
      > able
      > to stay back with ms. dark as an impromptu semi-assistant last year
      > and was very impressed with how things went. We hope to do as well
      > as
      > NTX did. Anyone that would like to offer input or volunteer,
      > please
      > e-mail me.
      > cpnowak (Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm)
      > Penny

      > --------------------~-->
      > home page
      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/YltolB/TM

      I was born modest. Not all over, but in spots. --Mark Twain
      Consult your dragon before you wager his hide. --Melaine Rawn
    • Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm Nowak
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
        Barb,
        Thanks so much!  That sounds great!  We are looking for easy to do projects that a variety of age groups will enjoy.  Last year they painted canvas totes, worked with playdough, made door knob hangers and more.  Just to stimulate the brain juices.  At this point I am not sure how many little ones we will have but if I had to guess it would be around 20.  So if you have supplies for a relatively simple project that would fit that group...we would love that!  Or whatever you have in mind.  E-mail me nowakATgvtcDOTcom if you want to give me your thoughts or specific ideas.
        Thanks again!
        Penny

        Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Xena and  Gabriel Nowak