Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Pittsburgh Hurricache Pictures

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
      A Hurricache event sounds great!
      Will love to help you out....

      On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 23:02:54 -0000 "grrlfrog71" <mlaverty@...>
      writes:
      > Hi all,
      >
      > Just thought you might want to see pictures of the Katrina
      > Hurricache
      > get-together the Pittsburgh area geocachers held last Sunday. They
      >
      > gathered in a local park and put together the items they contributed
      >
      > to "Operation Hurricache." The boxes arrived at my place this week,
      >
      > along with about 10 other boxes of goodies from around the USA.
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/9tn7a
      >
      > If any Austin cachers will be contributing goods to the Hurricaches,
      >
      > please try to have it all to me by October 15th so I can set up an
      > event to get the Hurricaches assembled.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Mary Ann

      > --------------------~-->
      > home page
      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/YltolB/TM

      I was born modest. Not all over, but in spots. --Mark Twain
      @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
      Consult your dragon before you wager his hide. --Melaine Rawn
    • BlazerMan
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2005
        This may also be due to exceeding the space limits in their group.
        That's happened here before. You might want to try a free account at
        flickr.com and put them in the CentralTexasGeocachers group:

        http://tinyurl.com/ba8f2
        --or--
        http://www.flickr.com/groups/CentralTexasGeocachers

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "grrlfrog71"