Camp Little Cachers

  • Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30 9:44 PM
      Hi Everyone,
      jepennx2 and I/us (cpnowak) are looking for volunteers to help out
      with the camp little cachers program at the 2006 Texas Challenge.
      Last years program was amazing and allowed parents to compete in the
      challenge when otherwise they would have needed to stay back with
      their children. The actual challenge part can be too rigorous and
      fast paced for some little ones and there are those children who would
      simply prefer to stay back and have a great time doing projects,
      playing games and interacting with other rugrats. jepennx2 was able
      to stay back with ms. dark as an impromptu semi-assistant last year
      and was very impressed with how things went. We hope to do as well as
      NTX did. Anyone that would like to offer input or volunteer, please
      e-mail me.
      cpnowak (Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm)
      Penny
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
        Not volunteering myself....
        but I probably have crafting supplies to contribute to the cause when you
        identify those needs.

        So you know.
        Tygress of many, um, bits and things

        On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 04:44:42 -0000 "Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm"
        <nowak@...> writes:
        > Hi Everyone,
        > jepennx2 and I/us (cpnowak) are looking for volunteers to help out
        > with the camp little cachers program at the 2006 Texas Challenge.
        > Last years program was amazing and allowed parents to compete in
        > the
        > challenge when otherwise they would have needed to stay back with
        > their children. The actual challenge part can be too rigorous and
        > fast paced for some little ones and there are those children who
        > would
        > simply prefer to stay back and have a great time doing projects,
        > playing games and interacting with other rugrats. jepennx2 was
        > able
        > to stay back with ms. dark as an impromptu semi-assistant last year
        > and was very impressed with how things went. We hope to do as well
        > as
        > NTX did. Anyone that would like to offer input or volunteer,
        > please
        > e-mail me.
        > cpnowak (Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm)
        > Penny

        > --------------------~-->
        > home page
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/YltolB/TM

        I was born modest. Not all over, but in spots. --Mark Twain
        Consult your dragon before you wager his hide. --Melaine Rawn
      • Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm Nowak
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
          Barb,
          Thanks so much!  That sounds great!  We are looking for easy to do projects that a variety of age groups will enjoy.  Last year they painted canvas totes, worked with playdough, made door knob hangers and more.  Just to stimulate the brain juices.  At this point I am not sure how many little ones we will have but if I had to guess it would be around 20.  So if you have supplies for a relatively simple project that would fit that group...we would love that!  Or whatever you have in mind.  E-mail me nowakATgvtcDOTcom if you want to give me your thoughts or specific ideas.
          Thanks again!
          Penny

          Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Xena and  Gabriel Nowak