Caches from the Film Canister Event are Missing!

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2005
      Message
      Gang,
      There are a couple of caches I saw at the Film Canister event that have never made it out into the wild.

      The one with the paper towel roll log and the big pencil made by Grrlfrog.
      The Texas-Sized Film Canister made by BBelk
      Bathroom Trash #2 (I know who has this one, and you know who you are, Stratman.)

      Anything else?

      If you took one of these caches or know who did, let me know.  I'll pick them up myself if the receiver doesn't intend to place them.  Let's get these great caches OUT!

    • Nick Silkey
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 30, 2005
        I still have BubblesPPG's wonderful 'Dont Eat Me'. Well, I dont. The
        bowels of Balcones District Park does. The reason no Austin cachers
        have seen it is due to my battles with a certain Texas cache approver.
        Everytime I am in the area to pick it up to relocate it, I realize
        the coords are not in my GPSr.

        You have inspired me to get the lead out and retrieve it from its
        unapproved location and find a Prime Approver-approved home for it.
        Thanks.

        --
        Nick Silkey
        a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
          I still have bbelk's Texas Film Can. We got our other two caches out,
          but I've had some "Hider's Block" on this one. I really do want to
          place it. I'm hoping to put it somewhere a photographer might like to
          go. That spot would need to have a place that is sheltered from the
          rain. I'm just going to have to work caching back into my schedule.

          <julieperrine@f...> wrote:
          > Gang,
          > There are a couple of caches I saw at the Film Canister event that
          have never made it out into the wild.
        • Wayne Lind
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
            Candy's cache has not bee put out either.
          • dfire870
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
              We still have the paper towel roll log (aka 35mm Mega-Micro). We've
              also had "hider's block" and we've been looking for places to hide it,
              but we just haven't found the best place yet. :P We'll get it out ASAP.