Re: COOLER WEATHER

  • Brent
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2005
      Mike,

      Thank you for the kind words! We (my wife Amanda and I) didn't want to
      make it too difficult, but did want it to be unique is some way, so
      the clue format came about as a result of that thinking. We're glad
      you enjoyed it. Hopefully others will too and perhaps someone will be
      inspired to place more nights caches, as we can never have too many of
      these in my opinion!

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Mike"