Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Gourdheads 100th find

  • Philip C. Mason
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2005
      Message
      Actually not alot of bushwacking had to be done. A little on the way to Uncle Rojelios Recycled Cache or was that on the way to NTGA Leftovers. Im not sure, after yesterday my brains were fried eggs, and thats just not a figure of speech. We parked at the first parking area where the info kiosk is and took the trail but approached the car from the other direction on the park road. I got back home, slammed two Advil and crashed on the couch for two hours.

      Phil