Re: Site investigation: comments welcome

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2005
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, austinalie@a... wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > I talked to Inks Lake today ... The manager will be in tomorrow ...
      >
      > I also contacted Dondi Hines who coordinates events at the Canyon
      of the Eagles. I have known her since she was a kid and didn't even
      think of this possiblility until someone mentioned it in here. She
      is working up all the details for me and will email it to me. This
      is what I know so far ...

      > That is all I have. Let me know if either of these sites is not
      going to work and I will not pursue it any further. Thanks. Alice
      (libertylady)

      Inks is still our best bet. I hope Randy calls me tomorrow! I have a
      feeling that Canyon of the Eagles is going to be cost-prohibitive.
      Everyone keep your fingers crossed!!!

      Candy