Anyone want to cache Temple/Belton tomorrow?

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2005
      First REASONABLE TEMPERATURE in AGES tomorrow ... someone want to head
      for Temple/Belton on a caching trip with me tomorrow? I'm looking to
      make a day of it, starting early (out of town by 7).

      Candy
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2005
        *sigh*
        wish I could, but too many commitments.

        BTW, would anyone here have a non-working 17-inch or larger television
        the Georgetown Palace could use as a prop?
        Or have a line on one?

        Or have a TV of roughly that size they'd be willing to loan us (failing
        getting one we could gut for lightness).

        Thanks!
        Barb, the props seeker

        On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 22:43:24 -0000 "Candy Lind" <candylind@...>
        writes:
        > First REASONABLE TEMPERATURE in AGES tomorrow ... someone want to
        > head
        > for Temple/Belton on a caching trip with me tomorrow? I'm looking to
        >
        > make a day of it, starting early (out of town by 7).
        >
        > Candy

        > home page
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/YltolB/TM

        I was born modest. Not all over, but in spots. --Mark Twain
        I know the voices aren't real.
        But some of their ideas are good. --seen on a t-shirt