Emma Long Park (Was: Garner State park)

  • Lowracer
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 27, 2005
      Has anyone considered Emma Long (city) Park? It's right in the middle
      of things and there's plenty of hotels nearby via boat or car.

      <julieperrine@f...> wrote:
      > We're overestimating the number of people who will camp. I'd say
      that of the 300 people at last year's Challenge, not more than 75 of
      them camped. Many shared sited. If we had 20 or 25 sites, that's
      probably about right. Lots of people drove in for the day or stayed
      in hotels.