Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Mrs. Captain Picard's 3rd Four DigitSmiley Event - RSVP apprecia ted!

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2005
      Nor a single abject.
      I mean, really, my Newf grovels better than that. -g-
      Oh, right, she's a PROFESSIONAL groveller, brought to this by YEARS of
      breeding... uh. Oh dear. Which are being applied right now.
      Excuse me....

      On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:20:14 -0500 "Kevin Mefford"
      <kmefford@...> writes:
      > I didn't count 3000 grovels....that would seem appropriate.

      Often the prudent, far from making their destinies, succumb to them.
      --Voltaire
      The only effort worth making is the one it takes to learn the geography
      of one's own nature. --Paul Bowles