Format Committee - Texas Challenge 2006

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2005
      Message
      I'm heading up the Competition Format Committee and I'm looking for team members who would like to investigate and select a format for the competition held on Saturday.  There's been a lot of dissatisfaction related to the format in the past, and this is our opportunity to find a game that allows everyone to have a little more fun.  The only requirement that I know of is that it involve the three regional teams.

      If you want to be on the team that makes this decision, let me know!
    • Megindler@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2005
        Hi Julie!

        I want to help out in some form or fashion I'm just not sure how much time I'll have.  Depending on the time frames I might be good.  I'm in charge of After School Enrichment for my children's school and I'll be swamped in January.  Point me in the right direction!  I am available during the business day quite often since my job is so flexible.

        Mo

        I'm heading up the Competition Format Committee and I'm looking for team members who would like to investigate and select a format for the competition held on Saturday.  There's been a lot of dissatisfaction related to the format in the past, and this is our opportunity to find a game that allows everyone to have a little more fun.  The only requirement that I know of is that it involve the three regional teams.

        If you want to be on the team that makes this decision, let me know!

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS