A little GPS humor

  • Mary Ann Laverty
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2003
      Thought y'all might enjoy this little cartoon, sent to me by a friend.  Slowly.....ever so slowly.....my friends and family are beginning to get this GPS/geocaching thing!!

      <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
      Mary Ann Laverty
      Austin, TX
    • Candy Lind
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2003
        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Mary Ann Laverty"
        <mlaverty@a...> wrote:
        > Thought y'all might enjoy this little cartoon, sent to me by a
        friend. Slowly.....ever so
        > slowly.....my friends and family are beginning to get this
        GPS/geocaching thing!!

        > <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
        > Mary Ann Laverty
        > Austin, TX

        OMG! *THAT* is why it took us so long to get to Lake Livingston!! LOL

        Candy
      • Grajek
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2003
          [CentralTexasGeocachers] crazy weekend?

          The reason for the crazy weekend this past weekend.

          > Thought y'all might enjoy this little cartoon, sent to me by a
          friend. Slowly.....ever so
          > slowly.....my friends and family are beginning to get this
          GPS/geocaching thing!!

          > Mary Ann Laverty
          > Austin, TX

          OMG! *THAT* is why it took us so long to get to Lake Livingston!! LOL

          Candy

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to