crazy weekend?

  • Triple
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 27 8:50 PM
      Anybody have a weird weekend? I was out Friday and gave up could not find anything :-( on the way home I noticed the gps showed the highway I was on was not where I was. this morning things looked back to normal so I went back out with no luck. on the way home I stopped ant a known waymark and the gps said I was 196 feet away?
      Have they turned the wobble back on or will cloud cover do this?
    • Wayne Lind
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 27 9:09 PM
        We did 8 on Saturday and did not have any real problems except for tree cover. I did not do any today.

        Sorry.

      • mpain@swbell.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 27 10:30 PM
          Wobble, clouds or what? But I woke up in California.

          (Bringing back a bunch of travel bugs-they're lost too.)

          Michele

          Anybody have a weird weekend? I was out Friday and gave up could not find
          anything :-( on the way home I noticed the gps showed the highway I was on
          was not where I was. this morning things looked back to normal so I went
          back out with no luck. on the way home I stopped ant a known waymark and
          the gps said I was 196 feet away?
          Have they turned the wobble back on or will cloud cover do this?

          http://mail2web.com/ .
        • Matt Donovan
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 28 4:21 AM
            I did 3 on Sunday w/no problems

            >From: "mpain@..." <mpain@...>
            >To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] crazy weekend?
            >Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 01:30:39 -0400
            >
            >Wobble, clouds or what? But I woke up in California.
            >
            >(Bringing back a bunch of travel bugs-they're lost too.)
            >
            >Michele

          • L. Kevin D.
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 28 4:33 AM
              I found 5 yesterday. One DNF, but the last 2 before couldn't find it
              either. The Rock that rolls had rolled twice for me too.

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Donovan"