cachin' vacation

  • maliabarth
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2003
      We are heading east for a major caching vacation! We'll be gone for
      2 weeks, but will be checking in on the board occasionally, if anyone
      needs to contact us, just e-mail us at the above address. I don't
      know how many caches Jim has printed out, but we will most likely top
      #200 in the next couple of weeks (we are headed to DC, which is the
      virtual capital around the mall). We also plan to hit at least one
      cache in at least each state we touch.

      See you in two weeks!

      Malia
    • Grajek
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2003
        Have fun.

        #200 in the next couple of weeks (we are headed to DC, which is the
        virtual capital around the mall). We also plan to hit at least one
        cache in at least each state we touch.

        See you in two weeks!

        Malia

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to