Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Fwd: [GEO] silverfire contacting you from Geocaching.com

  • bill thater
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 8, 2005
      On 9/8/05, grrlfrog71 <mlaverty@...> wrote:
      > ZTejas is a bit pricy, no?

      don't know... i don't go out much. but i work accross the street and
      have been there and the food is good and they have more than one patio
      we can take over and get rowdy on.

      maybe i need to do more than work and sleep?;-)

      Bill "Shrek" Thater ORACLE DBA
      shrekdba@...
      "Zen is not easy.
      It takes effort to attain nothingness.
      And then what do you have?
      Bupkes." -- The Goddess
    • grrlfrog71
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 10, 2005
        Hi there,

        I have spoken to Silverfire and I think Evangeline on Brodie may be
        the best option due to location of where they are staying. Since I
        have no car and no GPSr at the moment, could someone go by this
        restaurant and get me coordinates? Also, please check if it is kid-
        friendly? She has a 3-year-old and Cen-Tex also has has lots
        of "cachercrawlers" (as she says...!)

        I'll get this event cache up and running...

        Thanks,
        Mary Ann

        (shoot, I should be stranded at home more often...got plenty of
        cleaning done and been on the computer ALL DAY!!)

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Henry Rohlfs"
        <henry@p...> wrote:
        > My southside cajun favorite is Evangeline on Brodie Ln, run by a
        > Louisianan family. It even has live music on weekends.
        >
        > Henry
        > "DivasDude"
      • Nick Silkey
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 10, 2005
          Evangeline at 8106 Brodie Ln. (Thomas Kincheon St.) ?

          Try 30.202874,-97.837908 or N 30 12.172, W 97 50.274 ...

          Thanks Google Maps ... !

          On 9/10/05, grrlfrog71 <mlaverty@...> wrote:
          > Hi there,
          >
          > I have spoken to Silverfire and I think Evangeline on Brodie may be
          > the best option due to location of where they are staying. Since I
          > have no car and no GPSr at the moment, could someone go by this
          > restaurant and get me coordinates? Also, please check if it is kid-
          > friendly? She has a 3-year-old and Cen-Tex also has has lots
          > of "cachercrawlers" (as she says...!)
          >
          > I'll get this event cache up and running...
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Mary Ann
          >
          > (shoot, I should be stranded at home more often...got plenty of
          > cleaning done and been on the computer ALL DAY!!)
          >
          > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Henry Rohlfs"
          > <henry@p...> wrote:
          > > My southside cajun favorite is Evangeline on Brodie Ln, run by a
          > > Louisianan family. It even has live music on weekends.
          > >
          > > Henry
          > > "DivasDude"

          Nick Silkey
          a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'