Motorcycling Event Posted!

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2005
      Message
      Gang,
      I'm fulfilling my life long fantasy of being a biker babe by throwing a motorcycle rally-type event (but cars are welcome, too) in November starting at Pedernales Falls State Park.  It's a ways away, but I wanted to give everyone time to make camping or lodging reservations if they want to make a weekend out of it.

      Check it out here:  http://tinyurl.com/clkmr

      More details will be added to the cache page as I think them up.