Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Caching buddy

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2005
      well im a pretty fun person, at least thats what i hear so sure send them my way.

      Barb Jernigan <gumbietygress@...> wrote:
      I could put you in touch with a couple rank newbies up that way -- email
      aquaintances, I should disclaim -- don't know how much fun they'd be to
      cache with.

      On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 19:32:46 -0000 "Linda" <honeynspice420@...>
      writes:
      > Im looking for a caching buddy in the DFW area.....anyone
      > interested?

      > --------------------~-->
      > home page
      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/YltolB/TM

      You don't have to be a genius. You just have to be smarter than the
      problem. --Al Hartley's Great Grandmother
      The past always looks better than it was. It's only pleasant because it
      isn't here. --Finley Peter Dunne

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Cindy Lou Who
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2011
        My job is interesting in that I am free during the day between 9 and 2 to do some caching or what I please. I would like someone who could go caching during this time one day a week, possibly mid week. If caching on the west side or out by Castroville, all the better, less driving. Haven't cached much in the last few years and really want to start again.