Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Caching buddy

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2005
      Thank you for the information. My daughter and I have been doing this all summer but now that school's back in I need a caching buddy.  I appreciate you taking the time to email me and let me know that. Happy caching Linda

      mrscaptainpicard <julieperrine@...> wrote:
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Linda"
      <honeynspice420@y...> wrote:
      > Im looking for a caching buddy in the DFW area.....anyone interested?

      Hi Linda,
      This group is mainly directed at Austin and San Antonio cachers,
      although there are some DFW members.  If you really want to connect
      with DFW, you need to post to the forums on www.texasgeocaching.com.
      You'll have no problem finding partners there!

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2005
        I could put you in touch with a couple rank newbies up that way -- email
        aquaintances, I should disclaim -- don't know how much fun they'd be to
        cache with.

        On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 19:32:46 -0000 "Linda" <honeynspice420@...>
        writes:
        > Im looking for a caching buddy in the DFW area.....anyone
        > interested?

        > --------------------~-->
        > home page
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/YltolB/TM

        You don't have to be a genius. You just have to be smarter than the
        problem. --Al Hartley's Great Grandmother
        @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
        The past always looks better than it was. It's only pleasant because it
        isn't here. --Finley Peter Dunne
      • Linda
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 6, 2005
          well im a pretty fun person, at least thats what i hear so sure send them my way.

          writes:
          > Im looking for a caching buddy in the DFW area.....anyone
          > interested?

          > --------------------~-->
          > home page
          > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/YltolB/TM

          You don't have to be a genius. You just have to be smarter than the
          problem. --Al Hartley's Great Grandmother
          The past always looks better than it was. It's only pleasant because it
          isn't here. --Finley Peter Dunne

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Cindy Lou Who
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 3, 2011
            My job is interesting in that I am free during the day between 9 and 2 to do some caching or what I please. I would like someone who could go caching during this time one day a week, possibly mid week. If caching on the west side or out by Castroville, all the better, less driving. Haven't cached much in the last few years and really want to start again.