Caching buddy

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2005
      Im looking for a caching buddy in the DFW area.....anyone interested?
    • mrscaptainpicard
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2005
        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Linda"
        <honeynspice420@y...> wrote:
        > Im looking for a caching buddy in the DFW area.....anyone interested?

        Hi Linda,
        This group is mainly directed at Austin and San Antonio cachers,
        although there are some DFW members. If you really want to connect
        with DFW, you need to post to the forums on www.texasgeocaching.com.
        You'll have no problem finding partners there!

      • Linda
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 6, 2005
          Thank you for the information. My daughter and I have been doing this all summer but now that school's back in I need a caching buddy.  I appreciate you taking the time to email me and let me know that. Happy caching Linda

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 6, 2005
            I could put you in touch with a couple rank newbies up that way -- email
            aquaintances, I should disclaim -- don't know how much fun they'd be to
            cache with.

            On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 19:32:46 -0000 "Linda" <honeynspice420@...>
            writes:
            > Im looking for a caching buddy in the DFW area.....anyone
            > interested?

            > --------------------~-->
            > home page
            > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/YltolB/TM

            You don't have to be a genius. You just have to be smarter than the
            problem. --Al Hartley's Great Grandmother
            @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
            The past always looks better than it was. It's only pleasant because it
            isn't here. --Finley Peter Dunne
          • Linda
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 6, 2005
              well im a pretty fun person, at least thats what i hear so sure send them my way.

              writes:
              > Im looking for a caching buddy in the DFW area.....anyone
              > interested?

              > --------------------~-->
              > home page
              > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/YltolB/TM

              You don't have to be a genius. You just have to be smarter than the
              problem. --Al Hartley's Great Grandmother
              The past always looks better than it was. It's only pleasant because it
              isn't here. --Finley Peter Dunne

              http://mail.yahoo.com

            • Cindy Lou Who
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 3, 2011
                My job is interesting in that I am free during the day between 9 and 2 to do some caching or what I please. I would like someone who could go caching during this time one day a week, possibly mid week. If caching on the west side or out by Castroville, all the better, less driving. Haven't cached much in the last few years and really want to start again.