Lost Wages is NOT a Lost Cause ANYMORE

  • Curtis Wyman
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 5, 2005
      Lost Wages is not a lost cause anymore.  I have replaced the container according to what I understand it used to be.  Prime Approver is trying to contact Team Rocket and will not re-enable it until he gets a reply.  If he doesn't get one within the month then he is going to change the owner of the cache to me.  Although it is currently temporarily disabled, you can still find/log it if you haven't.

      Stratman (Curtis)
      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 5, 2005
        Thanks for organizing it.  We (Barb, Reid and I) had fun.  Check out Barb's post on the web site . . .

        Russ aka the waterweasel