RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Lost in the Dark

  • Curtis Wyman
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 4, 2005
      I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that came tonight and got Lost in the Dark with us.  We really had a lot of fun walking and talking with you all.  Thanks to Larry and Julie for helping us complete the mission when we got off track or needed assistance.

      Anyone else out there that hasn't done Third Moon from Planet Essiada...do it!  It was very cool!  I might even be willing to go and do it again sometime!

      Ciao,
      Stratman (Curtis)

    • Curtis Wyman
      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 5, 2005
        Lost Wages is not a lost cause anymore.  I have replaced the container according to what I understand it used to be.  Prime Approver is trying to contact Team Rocket and will not re-enable it until he gets a reply.  If he doesn't get one within the month then he is going to change the owner of the cache to me.  Although it is currently temporarily disabled, you can still find/log it if you haven't.

        Stratman (Curtis)
        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 5, 2005
          Thanks for organizing it.  We (Barb, Reid and I) had fun.  Check out Barb's post on the web site . . .

          Russ aka the waterweasel