Re: AUS -> AUS Bug Race has BEGUN!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
      BOO HOO!!!!   :'-(
      Moosie's Jackalope isn't in there!!! Where IS he????

       ... grumble grumble ... it's not bad enough that I lost my darn moose at the TB event ... grumble ... grumble ...

      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
      Geocaching worldwide:
      http://www.geocaching.com     in Texas:  http://www.txga.net
      in the Austin area:

      href="mailto:nsilkey@g">nsilkey@g...> wrote:
      > It
      looks like dirich92 have kicked off the Australia -> Austin bug
      > race
      with their deploying of The Meeting Place (GCQCHV) ...

      > So many
      bugs!  Check it at

      href="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=d2aae439-2f1b">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=d2aae439-2f1b-
      > 420a-bf3d-da4d041d67ad

      Hooray dirich92!
      > --
      > Nick Silkey
      > a.k.a. filler of
      'filler & bcat'

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
        The site mentions that there are 20 TBs but only listed about 10.  I expect that some sort of display limitation was reached . . . The Journeying Jernigan's TBs weren't listed either.

        Russ the guessing waterweasel

        nsilkey@g...> wrote:
        > It looks like dirich92 have kicked off the Australia -> Austin bug
        > race with their deploying of The Meeting Place (GCQCHV) ...
        >
        > So many bugs!  Check it at

        http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=d2aae439-2f1b-
        > 420a-bf3d-da4d041d67ad
        >
        > Hooray dirich92!
        > --
        > Nick Silkey
        > a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'
        > N30 28.2' W097 46.6'

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • Lowracer
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
          That moose is not lost. I see it every day... It's alive and well.
          Come up to visit it any time.

          <candylind@e...> wrote:
          > ... grumble grumble ... it's not bad enough that I lost my darn
          moose at the TB event ... grumble ... grumble ...
        • Nick Silkey
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
            I see 13 bugs have visited the cache in total as per the "view bug
            history" page linked from the cache page. All 13 are listed as still
            being in the cache.

            I thought there were around 20 also ...