AUS -> AUS Bug Race has BEGUN!

  • Nick Silkey
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2005
      It looks like dirich92 have kicked off the Australia -> Austin bug
      race with their deploying of The Meeting Place (GCQCHV) ...

      So many bugs! Check it at
      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=d2aae439-2f1b-420a-bf3d-da4d041d67ad

      Hooray dirich92!
      --
      Nick Silkey
      a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
        BOO HOO!!!!   :'-(
        Moosie's Jackalope isn't in there!!! Where IS he????

         ... grumble grumble ... it's not bad enough that I lost my darn moose at the TB event ... grumble ... grumble ...

        Candy Lind    candylind@...
        I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
        Geocaching worldwide:
        http://www.geocaching.com     in Texas:  http://www.txga.net
        in the Austin area:

        href="mailto:nsilkey@g">nsilkey@g...> wrote:
        > It
        looks like dirich92 have kicked off the Australia -> Austin bug
        > race
        with their deploying of The Meeting Place (GCQCHV) ...

        > So many
        bugs!  Check it at

        href="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=d2aae439-2f1b">http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=d2aae439-2f1b-
        > 420a-bf3d-da4d041d67ad

        Hooray dirich92!
        > --
        > Nick Silkey
        > a.k.a. filler of
        'filler & bcat'

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
          The site mentions that there are 20 TBs but only listed about 10.  I expect that some sort of display limitation was reached . . . The Journeying Jernigan's TBs weren't listed either.

          Russ the guessing waterweasel

          nsilkey@g...> wrote:
          > It looks like dirich92 have kicked off the Australia -> Austin bug
          > race with their deploying of The Meeting Place (GCQCHV) ...
          >
          > So many bugs!  Check it at

          http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=d2aae439-2f1b-
          > 420a-bf3d-da4d041d67ad
          >
          > Hooray dirich92!
          > --
          > Nick Silkey
          > a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'
          > N30 28.2' W097 46.6'

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • Lowracer
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
            That moose is not lost. I see it every day... It's alive and well.
            Come up to visit it any time.

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 1, 2005
              I see 13 bugs have visited the cache in total as per the "view bug
              history" page linked from the cache page. All 13 are listed as still
              being in the cache.

              I thought there were around 20 also ...