Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Not Just A Film Canister Caches - Need Your Help!

  • Nick Silkey
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 27, 2005
      Replace DLYH or DEM?

      I dont think I can win with Prime Approver. He wants me to get DEM
      out of Balcones District Park no matter where I place it, sell it,
      etc. So it will come BACK out yet again and go somewhere where it
      doesnt violate his meticulous rules.

      DLYH will be replaced somehow. To keep it at the current location
      would require me coming up with a very inconspicuous container along
      with descript instructions on how not to hunt. Silly neigbors-es ...
      :)

      Either way, yes, I want both to live on.

      On 8/27/05, mrscaptainpicard <julieperrine@...> wrote:
      > Nick, are you going to "re" place that second one?
      > Julie
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Nick Silkey
      > <nsilkey@g...> wrote:
      > > Wendy and I traded two for two ...
      > >
      > > Dont Lose Your Head (GCPGYY)*, ala dragonfire870
      > > and
      > > Dont Eat Me (GCPDNY)**, ala BubblesPPG
      > >
      > > *, muggled by the Williamson County Sheriff's Office!
      > > **, placed, but unapproved (Damn You, Prime Approver!)
      > >
      > > On 8/26/05, mrscaptainpicard <julieperrine@f...> wrote:
      > > > Oh Geez, I forgot my own. A Stone At Rest
      > > > Julie
      > > >

      > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > > >

      > > --
      > > Nick Silkey
      > > a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'
      > > N30 28.2' W097 46.6'

      Nick Silkey
      a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'
      N30 28.2' W097 46.6'
    • jnjwalla
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 28, 2005
        GCPTM6 A Hole In One For A Birdie by DaGuyz & JNJ Walla

        <julieperrine@f...> wrote:
        > Gang,
        > I'm making a list of all the caches from the "When is a Film
        Canister NOT Just a Film Canister" event, and here's the list I
        pulled from memory:

        > Catch My Drift
        >

        > Get Your Motor Running
        >

        > Look Out For Chiggers!
        >

        > Shockingly Simple
        >

        > For the Teacher
        >

        > I'm Pining Away for You
        >

        > Pendleton
        >

        > Bathroom Trash #1
        >

        > Boot-ylicious
        >

        > Merci Bouquet
        >

        > Parasitical Problem
        >

        > Loaded and Ready to Shoot
        >

        > I See Dead People
        >

        > Green Circle
        >

        > On the Sunny Side of the Street
        >

        > Nuprin
        >

        > Mother-In-Law
        >

        > I KNOW there were lots more caches exchanges because I can remember
        what they were. Some of them I may have just scanned past when
        searching through my list.

        > Anyway, if you know of a film canister cache that's not on this
        list, let me know.

        > And if you HAVE a cache you got at the event and haven't placed it
        yet. SHAME ON YOU! Get it done so the creator can have the
        satisfaction of seeing it out there, and so we can have the fun of
        finding it!

        > Soon, I'm going to send out a logo to put on your cache pages that
        will link people to a full list of all the caches from the event.
        (I'm moving at the speed of a turtle, here, huh???)

        > Thanks,
        > Julie
        > Mrs. Captain Picard
      • dscherer1966
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 30, 2005
          Drainage Problem or Old Faithful GPS Test

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "jnjwalla"