Geocaching and Route Planning - Part 4

  • alan@alancurry.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2005
      In part 4 of my Geocaching and Route Planning series, I discuss how to plan your
      route with minimal gasoline usage. It's fully configurable for your particular
      vehicle. Since I haven't fully integrated it into the menus on my website, here
      is a tinyurl to take you there: http://tinyurl.com/awr8t

      Enjoy,

      Alan
    • Karen

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2005
          The 4th and final edition of my Geocaching and Route Planning series is
          available. Find it here: http://www.alancurry.com/gpsbabel/route4.php if your
          interested.

          Alan