Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Dan, Kim and Ryan need help!

  • David Gahagan
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 27, 2002
      So, anyone up for telling Jeremy and his stupid buddies to take a leap!
      This stupid b****** needs his head examined. Anyone that has paid for a
      charter membership should email Jeremy and let him know how we feel. I'm
      100% in support of Dan on this one and will be sending my complaint off
      shortly.

      Regards
      David Gahagan aka FireCacher

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 28, 2002
        Oh, man, Dan! Please don't let their crappy behavior spoil the sport
        for you! This is OUR sport, not theirs - they just run a website. I
        have always enjoyed the caches you've placed (Britannia Manor is
        still one of my favorites), and I personally would hate to lose your
        contributions to the caching community here in Austin.

        Plus, your Halloweed multicache sounds like so much fun...

        Anything I can do to persuade you to come back? I'd be happy to post
        your caches under my name (and then switch to yours), to send emails
        on your behalf, whatever.

        They can't push around us Austinites!

        Melissa
        aka Texas-Gal