Freebirds sounds EXACTLY like what I am looking for!!!!

  • Tanya Phillips
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8 7:25 AM
      Great suggestion. I did not know they opened one yet!!!! Very cool
      idea!!!! lets plan it!!!

      I am going to say for WEDNESDAY night at 7pm!!!! We gotta make this
      happen now, so every one can mark their calendars, including Mark.

      I will try to get it approved as an event, but you know how that goes.

      Wednesday August 17th at 7pm -- new Freebirds on Congress and
      Riverside.

      Tanya
    • Perrine Julie-ra5686
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8 7:28 AM
        Message
        sounds good although I wouldn't put Mark's name in the event page if you want Prime Approver to grant special permission for a quickie event!  Use Judy_Jetson.
        Know what I mean???