Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] AWAY TEAM

  • bill thater
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8, 2005
      On 8/8/05, Tanya Phillips <tanyamp@...> wrote:
      > I am going down with the away team with MRS Captain Picard, aren't
      > You??? I love those transporter beams!!!! Like a great massage!
      > Tanya

      i spend most of my life feeling like the odd red shirt out on an away team.;-)

      Bill "Shrek" Thater ORACLE DBA
      shrekdba@...
      "Zen is not easy.
      It takes effort to attain nothingness.
      And then what do you have?
      Bupkes." -- The Goddess
    • Perrine Julie-ra5686
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 2005
        Message
        Enough of that nonsense!  When you get chosen for the Away Team, you are one of Starfleet's Elite!
        Julie (Mrs. Captain Picard)
        > I am going down with the away team with MRS Captain Picard, aren't
        > You???  I love those transporter beams!!!!  Like a great massage!
        > Tanya

        i spend most of my life feeling like the odd red shirt out on an away team.;-)

        Bill "Shrek" Thater     ORACLE DBA
               shrekdba@...
        "Zen is not easy.
        It takes effort to attain nothingness.
        And then what do you have?
        Bupkes."  -- The Goddess
      • Henry Rohlfs
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 8, 2005
          I wanna be the pithy comic relief. That way I know I'm not the one who
          the monster kills.

          >>> shrekdba@... 8/8/2005 8:26:56 AM >>>

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 8, 2005
            Ok. I'll take "Crewman Number Six". The one that get's killed by the lava
            monster before the first commercial break.

            Alan