AWAY TEAM

  • Tanya Phillips
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8 6:21 AM
      I am going down with the away team with MRS Captain Picard, aren't
      You??? I love those transporter beams!!!! Like a great massage!
      Tanya
    • bill thater
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8 6:26 AM
        On 8/8/05, Tanya Phillips <tanyamp@...> wrote:
        > I am going down with the away team with MRS Captain Picard, aren't
        > You??? I love those transporter beams!!!! Like a great massage!
        > Tanya

        i spend most of my life feeling like the odd red shirt out on an away team.;-)

        Bill "Shrek" Thater ORACLE DBA
        shrekdba@...
        "Zen is not easy.
        It takes effort to attain nothingness.
        And then what do you have?
        Bupkes." -- The Goddess
      • Perrine Julie-ra5686
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 8 6:28 AM
          Message
          Enough of that nonsense!  When you get chosen for the Away Team, you are one of Starfleet's Elite!
          Julie (Mrs. Captain Picard)
          > I am going down with the away team with MRS Captain Picard, aren't
          > You???  I love those transporter beams!!!!  Like a great massage!
          > Tanya

          i spend most of my life feeling like the odd red shirt out on an away team.;-)

          Bill "Shrek" Thater     ORACLE DBA
                 shrekdba@...
          "Zen is not easy.
          It takes effort to attain nothingness.
          And then what do you have?
          Bupkes."  -- The Goddess
        • Henry Rohlfs
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 8 7:47 AM
            I wanna be the pithy comic relief. That way I know I'm not the one who
            the monster kills.

            >>> shrekdba@... 8/8/2005 8:26:56 AM >>>

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 8 7:51 AM
              Ok. I'll take "Crewman Number Six". The one that get's killed by the lava
              monster before the first commercial break.

              Alan