Business Card Size Magnets ... Want Some?

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2005
      I'd like to find a couple of people to share some business card size
      magnets (the kind with adhesive) with me ... I found a guy that sells
      large lots of them on eBay, and I can use probably 1/2 of them, but not
      all of them (in a lot of 1500 they are less than 7 cents each!).
      Tygress already told me she wants some, but would anyone else like to
      get some? I'd like anyone who participates to take at least 100, just
      because it makes accounting easier. Use them to attach to small caches,
      to make signature item refrigerator magnets, or whatever.

      EMAIL ME OFF LIST candylind at email dot com (YOU translate it! LOL) if
      you are interested.

      Thanks,
      Candy