Emma's a Goth Godess is up for Adoption

  • Nedry
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7 6:29 AM
      Hello All,

      I've been getting flak from a few people, including Prime Approver, about
      having disabled Emma's a Goth Godess (GC57B2) for too long. I did have one
      person contact me that was nice and just giving me a gentle reminder about
      getting the cache back into circulation but the others, well, use your
      imagination. Geocaching is suddenly not so interesting anymore.

      Because I am having some bad hip problems and won't be able to get out
      geocaching until at least three months after I have hip surgery, I am going
      to have to put this cache up for adoption. I'd put it back out myself if I
      was able. Anyway, I would like the person that adopts it, to be someone
      that has previously found it, remembers where it was hidden and is able to
      re-place it in the same location.

      Emma's a Goth Godess (GC57B2)
      <http://tinyurl.com/a2gyl>

      Nedry
    • Nick Silkey
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7 6:46 AM
        Are there plans to reenable Smack Dab and Please Mr? :)

        On 8/7/05, Nedry <geocaching@...> wrote:
        > Hello All,
        >
        > I've been getting flak from a few people, including Prime Approver, about
        > having disabled Emma's a Goth Godess (GC57B2) for too long. I did have one
        > person contact me that was nice and just giving me a gentle reminder about
        > getting the cache back into circulation but the others, well, use your
        > imagination. Geocaching is suddenly not so interesting anymore.
        >
        > Because I am having some bad hip problems and won't be able to get out
        > geocaching until at least three months after I have hip surgery, I am going
        > to have to put this cache up for adoption. I'd put it back out myself if I
        > was able. Anyway, I would like the person that adopts it, to be someone
        > that has previously found it, remembers where it was hidden and is able to
        > re-place it in the same location.
        >
        > Emma's a Goth Godess (GC57B2)
        > <http://tinyurl.com/a2gyl>
        >
        > Nedry

        Nick Silkey
        a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'
        N30 28.2' W097 46.6'
      • Nedry
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 7 9:32 AM
          On 8/7/05 at 8:46 AM you wrote:
          >Are there plans to reenable Smack Dab and Please Mr? :)

          Yes, sometime real soon now.

          Nedry