I have some new TBs that need to moveto specific locations!!!!

  • Tanya Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2005
      Hey Centex,

      I have 4 TBs with specific goals, 3 are TX goals! If anyone can help
      them on their way, please email me offlist and help me make
      arrangements to get them to you!

      Thanks,
      Tanya (Gadget Girl)

      Goin to the Chapel - TB needs to get to San Antonio

      Doh-Doh Neutron - TB needs to get to Killeen

      MoOsE TRAVEL BUG... TB would like to visit MoosieGirl

      SPIKED TB - wants to visit all sorts of train-related locations.