Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] DrBeaker Breaks 200!

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2005
      Congrats DrBreaker!  Not only for the 200 but for getting a position at Mines.  I used to teach there as an Adjunct Professor.  It is a really pleasant little campus with great kids.

      Russ aka waterweasel

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2005
        Congratulations DrBeaker!  I hope there are a lot of caches near you in Colorado so the Mrs. will have something to do!  If not... better start hiding :)

        Stratman (Curtis)