DrBeaker Breaks 200!

  • mrscaptainpicard
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2005
      Shout out to DrBeaker (formerly HerrickB) who broke 200 while we were
      on a cache dache in Washington DC on bicycles! You start hanging
      around with Mrs. Captain Picard and those numbers pile up in a hurry!

      But Brad won't be hitting his next milestone in Austin since he's
      moving to Colorado in August. He got his PhD in Chemistry and now he's
      accepted a faculty position for the fall with Colorado School of
      Mines. Congratulations are definitely in order.

    • Nick Silkey
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2005
        And here I thought herrickb dropped off the face of the earth ... Congrats!

        On 8/2/05, mrscaptainpicard <julieperrine@...> wrote:

        > Shout out to DrBeaker (formerly HerrickB) who broke 200 while we were
        > on a cache dache in Washington DC on bicycles! You start hanging
        > around with Mrs. Captain Picard and those numbers pile up in a hurry!
        >
        > But Brad won't be hitting his next milestone in Austin since he's
        > moving to Colorado in August. He got his PhD in Chemistry and now he's
        > accepted a faculty position for the fall with Colorado School of
        > Mines. Congratulations are definitely in order.
        >
        > Julie
        > Mrs. Captain Picard

        Nick Silkey
        a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'
        N30 28.2' W097 46.6'
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2005
          Congrats DrBreaker!  Not only for the 200 but for getting a position at Mines.  I used to teach there as an Adjunct Professor.  It is a really pleasant little campus with great kids.

          Russ aka waterweasel

          Shout out to DrBeaker (formerly HerrickB) who broke 200 while we were
          on a cache dache in Washington DC on bicycles!  You start hanging
          around with Mrs. Captain Picard and those numbers pile up in a hurry!

          But Brad won't be hitting his next milestone in Austin since he's
          moving to Colorado in August.  He got his PhD in Chemistry and now he's
          accepted a faculty position for the fall with Colorado School of
          Mines.  Congratulations are definitely in order.

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • Curtis Wyman
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 2005
            Congratulations DrBeaker!  I hope there are a lot of caches near you in Colorado so the Mrs. will have something to do!  If not... better start hiding :)

            Stratman (Curtis)