Vote the Best Photo for Jeep 4x4 Geocaching Challenge

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
      Please vote my July photo for the State Symbol if you really like it.

      Please click (copy and paste) the link of my photo for viewing before
      deciding to vote:
      http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?luid=13f4
      be7c-1c3e-467a-a90f-33dab032f1cc&IID=19ab8652-742b
      -4098-8240-725694e17c65

      If agreed, click the "Nominate for Winner" button below the photo.

      Natalie worked hard to make symbols out of the Model Magic. We went to
      San Antoino for phototaking. We waited long time for right moment
      (natural lighting and less people in the background).

      If you want it as a wallpaper image on your computer, let us know. We
      will sent you 800x600, 1024x768 or larger.

      Thanks,

      Richard and Natalie
      Deafdillos
    • Nick Silkey
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
        Nice work, Richard! Youve got my vote ... :)

        On 8/1/05, Richard <rentx@...> wrote:
        > Please vote my July photo for the State Symbol if you really like it.
        >
        > Please click (copy and paste) the link of my photo for viewing before
        > deciding to vote:
        > http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?luid=13f4
        > be7c-1c3e-467a-a90f-33dab032f1cc&IID=19ab8652-742b
        > -4098-8240-725694e17c65
        >
        > If agreed, click the "Nominate for Winner" button below the photo.
        >
        > Natalie worked hard to make symbols out of the Model Magic. We went to
        > San Antoino for phototaking. We waited long time for right moment
        > (natural lighting and less people in the background).
        >
        > If you want it as a wallpaper image on your computer, let us know. We
        > will sent you 800x600, 1024x768 or larger.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Richard and Natalie
        > Deafdillos

        Nick Silkey