Help!

  • Curtis Wyman
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2005
      Does anyone know how to determine your gc.com logon ID #? Wayne
      mentioned it at the gc101 event but I guess it slipped my mind.

      Many thanks!
      Curtis (Stratman)
    • Alan
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2005
        You find it in the gpx files. Search for stratman like:

        <groundspeak:finder id="297641">stratman</groundspeak:finder>

        Curtis Wyman wrote:

        >Does anyone know how to determine your gc.com logon ID #? Wayne
        >mentioned it at the gc101 event but I guess it slipped my mind.
        >
        >Many thanks!
        >Curtis (Stratman)
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • mcslists
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2005
          You can also see it when you move your cursor over the "See forum posts for
          this user" in your profile page. If you are able to view the "status bar"
          in IE, your geocaching id number will be the number following "mid=".

          LSUMonica