Trippy the Troll

  • Philip C. Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Hello gang,

      What a start of an adventure for my new TB Trippy the Troll.
      He is already in Colorado, dropped at a cache and already
      picked up and may be enroute to the east coast. I cant wait
      to hear where he may be going. His first jaunt to Colorado was
      a mere 758 miles. WOW, I figured 100 or 200 miles or even to
      stay in Texas for a while. Thank you JavaJED for the help. I had
      already called my Dad and he really wanted to go find him. He
      kinda was saying that he knew where the Preserving Freedom
      cache was located. But that is okay. Im all about more miles!!!!

      Phil