RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] a utah event meet and greet in my honor, so sweet

  • D
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2005
      Yes indeed the Utah cachers have a great organization .... AND the
      in-fighting almost never exists. They are one of the most active groups for
      activities and various games based on caching. Enjoy yourself. A couple of
      years ago when I was there I was even asked to co-host an hourly major Clear
      Channel radio outdoors talk show in Salt lake City. These guys and gals know
      that caching is fun and how to make it that was without stepping over the
      bounds of others. Have fun and enjoy the mountains.