Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] cache archiving and adoptions (was Who is TexasG...

  • CindyFrag@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2005
      My understanding is this link only works if the owner has gone there first, telling GC that they want you to adopt the cache.  Otherwise it says that the owner hasn't asked for you to adopt it.

      In a message dated 7/25/2005 1:06:29 AM Central Standard Time, mcslists@... writes:

      Actually adoptions are somewhat automated now.  You can visit http://www.geocaching.com/adopt/ to start the adoption process.

      LSUMonica

      lsumonica@...