Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] GSAK Help please

  • Nick Silkey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2005
      Candy did a presentation on how to do caches "along a route". She
      will likely share her PPT files. There is also plenty of information
      in the forums on how to do this using the Filter -> Arc/Poly function
      of GSAK.

      I posted my presentation files to the files section of the
      Yahoo!Group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CentralTexasGeocachers/files/Geekfest2005/
      ... Others will likely do the same.

      On 7/24/05, dscherer1966 <dscherer1966@...> wrote:
      > I missed the geekfest becasue I was in san antonio lasgt pm. I am
      > about to travel to southern colorado and want to get all the nearby
      > caches off the highway, How can I do this. I have GSAK and have no
      > idea how to figure this out. IS there a help site out there or can
      > anyone help me?
      > TxBigfoot dan

      Nick Silkey
      a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'