NTGA road trip to Austin

  • Rich Wendling
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2002
      I'm in the process of planning a North Texas Geocaching
      Association "Road Trip Cache" to Austin for the weekend of November 9-
      10. Basically, a bunch of us from the D/FW area are planning to
      drive to Austin for the weekend and hit as many caches as we can. I
      was thinking of McKinney Falls State Park as a place to camp. I'd
      also like to set up an event cache for both the NTGA and Austin folks
      to get a chance to meet each other.

      Would any of you in the Austin area be willing to help me to
      coordinate an event cache for Saturday evening, November 9, as well
      as making other arrangements?

      Rich Wendling
      aka Web-ling

      web-ling@...