RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] GC.com Error

  • Wayne Lind
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 22, 2003
      Cool.
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Mark Gessner [mailto:mgessner@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 9:10 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] GC.com Error

      The glitch has been fixed.  I assume someone behind the curtain at
      gc.com got a slew of error messages in a logfile somewhere, or maybe
      9key has been monitoring our thread here and alerted the programmer?
      Either way, I have put the names back in but prepended a dash so I can
      keep the list ordered properly.

      <image.tiff>

      -mark