Re: Caution against using sulfur for chiggers

  • wendy and james
    Message 1 of 27 , Jul 1 4:27 PM
      Cutter Advanced is usually with all the other bug sprays. We got a
      pack at a CVS pharmacy that had a minibottle with a regualr bottle.
      it was a pretty good deal. It also does not have the choking
      smell/taste in the air that deet products have.

      James

      -- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Karen Austin