RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Caution against using sulfur for chiggers

  • Barry Watson
    Message 1 of 27 , Jul 1, 2005
      SkinSoSoft from Avon?  Works good on skeeters so maybe....

      Message 2 of 27 , Jul 1, 2005
        Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Caution against using sulfur for chiggers I don’t know what % DEET the nurse was talking about or where to find the Cutter Advanced.  Skin-so-soft seems to work well, too. I do remember reading on a backpacking or hiking website from Colorado about mixing SkinSoSoft with other things, but I can’t remember what.
      • wendy and james
        Message 3 of 27 , Jul 1, 2005
          Cutter Advanced is usually with all the other bug sprays. We got a
          pack at a CVS pharmacy that had a minibottle with a regualr bottle.
          it was a pretty good deal. It also does not have the choking
          smell/taste in the air that deet products have.

          James

          -- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Karen Austin