Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Cache on...

  • Nick Silkey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
      How long will you be away from us? I was hoping some new, challenging
      drops from Blizzard would be coming down the pipe soon. ;)

      On 6/30/05, rtyoungster <AusGeoCache@...> wrote:
      > Blizzard and T will be away from the Capital City for a time. Alan
      > Curry, the cacher formerly know as The Diver, will be watching over
      > our portfolio of highly entertaining and challenging caches.
      > Cache on,
      > Dick aka The Blizzard
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • James Bryant
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
        I hope your return to Austin will be soon. Your caches have driven me
        to the edge..Why am I encouraging your quick return?
        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "rtyoungster"