Cache on...

  • rtyoungster
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
      Blizzard and T will be away from the Capital City for a time. Alan
      Curry, the cacher formerly know as The Diver, will be watching over
      our portfolio of highly entertaining and challenging caches.
      Cache on,
      Dick aka The Blizzard
    • Nick Silkey
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
        How long will you be away from us? I was hoping some new, challenging
        drops from Blizzard would be coming down the pipe soon. ;)

        On 6/30/05, rtyoungster <AusGeoCache@...> wrote:
        > Blizzard and T will be away from the Capital City for a time. Alan
        > Curry, the cacher formerly know as The Diver, will be watching over
        > our portfolio of highly entertaining and challenging caches.
        > Cache on,
        > Dick aka The Blizzard
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • James Bryant
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
          I hope your return to Austin will be soon. Your caches have driven me
          to the edge..Why am I encouraging your quick return?
          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "rtyoungster"