A White Jeep

  • wendy and james
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30 9:09 AM
      There is a White Jeep TB in San Antonio.
      (GCPGMQ) Pain and Anger

      You will feel both solving the puzzles.

      Hope you guys can make a try for it. the puzzles could slow people
      down enough to give you a chance.
    • wendy and james
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 30 10:52 AM
        Cache GCPGMQ Pain and Anger has a White Jeep in it.

        I was advised of a problem on the first big puzzle which is puzzle 2.
        It has been edited and reformatted to make it easier to figure out.
        Hope this helps everyone.

        James
      • Perrine Julie-ra5686
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 30 10:55 AM
          Message
          Here a question for you.  Do the white Jeeps show up as different (from the yellow jeeps) icons on your stats page?  I don't care about the TB, I just want all the icons on my stats page.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 30 5:34 PM
            Yes they do. it is a white jeep below the yellow one.

            <julieperrine@f...> wrote:
            > Here a question for you. Do the white Jeeps show up as different
            (from the yellow jeeps) icons on your stats page? I don't care
            about the TB, I just want all the icons on my stats page.
            > Julie

            <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CentralTexasGeocachers> " on the web.

            subject=Unsubscribe>

            > _____