Are you ready for some BBQ?? UK STYLE??

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2005
      Are you still sick of the thought of Bar-B-Q after MCP's event, or
      are you like MOST of us and you can eat it practically DAILY? Alex
      and Kim arrive TODAY from UK, and their first stop is ALWAYS Rudy's
      at IH35 and FM3406 in Round Rock. Based on luggage and rental-car
      time, plus getting across town in the late rush-hour traffic, Alex
      estimated that they would be there about 7:15.

      YOU ARE ALL INVITED TO THE WELCOME FEAST!!

      Let me know if you plan to come, so we'll save enough table space if
      you run a bit late. If you don't have my phone number (it's the
      Geocaching Hotline, of COURSE you have it!!) then click my email link
      and shoot me an email.

      I'll check at 4:30 or 5:00 and make sure Alex's plane is on time, and
      if it looks as if they'll be running late I'll post something here.

      mmmm ... beef, chicken, turkey, ribs, banana pudding, geocaching tall
      tales ... WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT??? (oh, I better throw in CREAMED
      CORN ... Tanya, oh TANYA!! The CREAMED CORN is calling your name!!!)
      See you there!

      Candy