OT: Free Lowe's Gift Card for survey

  • jnjwalla
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2005
      This email came directly from my sister at Texas State.. any help
      would be appreciated.
      John

      ___________

      Hi everyone, I have a student working on this research study and we
      need 400 more responses to this on-line survey for full-time
      employees (or if you remember what it was like to be a full time
      employee at an officeplace!). If you have time and could answer it,
      that would be great. You'll get a $5 Lowe's gift card if you
      fill
      out the info at the end of the survey, and your name will not be
      attached to the information you provided in the survey. We just use
      that to send you the gift card. If you know of other full time
      employees who might be interested in the gift card, please forward
      the address to them. Thanks very much for your help, Tina

      Attention FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES, you can receive a $5.00 GIFT CARD to
      Lowe's Home Improvement Stores for only 20 minutes of your time!

      Your department has been selected to participate in a collaborative
      study between Texas State University and Texas A&M University. This
      on-line survey will be used to determine the effect of physical
      office environments on employee job satisfaction. This short
      questionnaire will require approximately 20 minutes of your time to
      complete. Participation in filling out this questionnaire is
      voluntary, and there is no penalty for non-participation. Your
      identity will remain anonymous, and all answers are confidential.
      However, we will ask you to provide your contact information after
      you complete the survey in order to send your gift card to you, but
      your identity will not be linked to your responses.

      To access the on-line survey, please visit the web site at
      http://floriculture.tamu.edu:7998/workplaceenvironment/

      For additional information about the study, and how your
      participation will assist us in furthering this very important
      research, please e-mail Dr. Tina Cade at Texas State University at
      tc10@...

      Tina Marie (Waliczek) Cade

      Associate Professor of Horticulture

      Department of Agriculture